Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So Much for Chronological Order

If I try to do this in order, I'll never get anything done. I'm going with the 'what's on my mind right now' style instead.

So I'm waiting for a table I ordered. Eight-to-ten weeks didn't seem like that long a time when I ordered it, but now.... Here is my current work space (so to speak). Yes, it's in my so-called kitchen. Note the serger on the opposite counter - right side. Between working and cooking, I spend half my life right now in this 14 sq. ft. space. So very much fun!


Here is our back hallway, where I plan on putting this table. Of course, there's no electrical outlet back there, and the closest one is in the living room/kitchen. My husband will be thrilled to have another cord running the length of the apartment and around the doorway. On a positive note; he won't have to look at my mess on the counter anymore. I'll post pics of the new space in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment