Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Don't Have Time For This.

So I've decided to try and sell my children's clothing line on Etsy http://lilelephants.etsy.com/ and so many people recommend blogging as a way to connect with people, that here I am. Two of my three little ones have the flu, and the baby sits at my feet crying half the day. At least my fourth and oldest kid is self-sufficient - I think. Trying to get designs thought out, patterns made and graded, garments sewn, marketing choices made... well, it's been pretty slow going. And now it's dinner time, so tomorrow I'll post some specifics about the new business.

1 comment:

  1. Well I for one think you are amazing doing all you do and sewing on top of that. I am excited about your business and will do all I can to get the word out there. Way back when you were a young girl and drawing clothes we knew you would keep it up. And look how far you have come. We are so proud of you and wish you all the success. You deserve it. Love you, MOM
    ps I love you clothes!!!!

    ReplyDelete